Best Lines From Novel - This is Not Your Story
The novel is about three student Shaurya, Anubhav and Miraya – along with their unachieved dreams and shattered hearts, and how their stories gradually unfolds to a better future written by Savi Sharma. The novel is about Shaurya, a CA student. This is his story of following his dreams,Miraya, an interior designer. This is her story of believing in love, Anubhav- an aspiring entrepreneur. This is his story of giving life another chance.
For a moment, forget who you are. More importantly, leave behind who we are and empty out everything. Instead, just be me.
‘I never wanted anything from life.’
If I say those words, I would be lying. In fact, that would be the biggest lie of my life. I wanted, I have always wanted. I just never could bring the words out. My voice failing, my heart breaking, my soul shattering.
But, what do I really want in life? I don’t know yet. So, I will tell you everything I wanted and still want. Today, I will be true; true to you, and most importantly, true to myself.
I...I...I want to live.
Yes. Not one but many lives in one lifetime. I want to write about myself and everyone I ever met, capture the essence of what it’s like to live. To be able to read everything beautiful and painful ever written and appreciate the experiences captured. All of this hoping to inspire and be inspired.
I want to learn and to teach. Yes, both, because I have had life-defining encounters that need to be shared and understood. Even so, I still have life-changing experiences, lessons to learn.
I want to give away everything I have. Yes, I want that and I want to begin again. To remind myself what it means to start over, to be back at the beginning of one’s life.
I want to eat and dress well, have a nice car and a nicer home. To be rich, famous and appreciated. The little things and the bigger things, I want all of them.
I want to be single and yet attached. Alone yet accompanied. I want to be everything and nothing, all at once!
I want Death to want me. He cannot take me, I want him to come when I have exhausted these lives I want to live and become! I want him to desire the enriched soul I will be!
I want it all; slowly, gradually, definitely. But is this all possible? Can one person be all these things in one lifetime?
I don’t know, but I certainly want to know
Best Lines Of The Novel :
- Sometimes, you do not write your story, it writes you. You don't choose your story, it chooses you.
- Some stories are hidden deep with you. You just need to find them.
- There is a great strom in your heart right now, but the rain will stop and clouds will clear. You will see the sun again.
- Life is a funny thing, you know? if you don't give all of yourself to the life you want, heart,, soul and mind, you won;t go anywhere at all.
- Remember there is a cost of every story in your life.A cost for making your story better, a cost for not making your story better. And it's you who have to pay for it. So decide carefully, What you want. Which story you want to tell.
- Life is forgiving. Every experience, Failed or successful,is never wasted. All the time spent does work toward a final goal, Some known and some newly-discovered on the journey.
- I will love you forever! Wll you wait for me? Yes ! but don't give me a forever. Give me an always.
- That's what love does, it make us better
- Life can knock you down like a stone falling from the sky with no warning.You have to hold on to the belief that it will get better.
- So what do you do when you get stuck? "I give it what it asks of me. I take risks, especially if the worst that can happen changes nothing from where i was sitting.
- I want death to want me. He cannot take me, I want him to come when i have exhausted thse lives i want to live and become! I want him to desire the enriched soul i will be!
- If you follow the path you wish if you chase down those dreams, you will truly not suffer. It is what the universe genuinely wants you to do. Embrace this second chance and take back your dreams.
- I have always wanted to kiss you. I wanted to read you. I wanted to talk to your soul.
- You made me the man I am today. You taught me how to live, how to love, how to laugh, how to hope, I find myself in you voice, Your laughter. You have me a better man.
- You can be afraid, depressed. Life can be unfair. I think the easier thing is to give up - It is far harder to keep going. Find the Strength.
- You are letting life write your story. But you can control how that story is written; rather than allowing it to be created for you.
- You made a man out of a monster. It's the magic of your true love.